Thursday, April 4, 2013

How do you load the RAW image Canon Rebel?

Challenge written by Courtney♫: How do I load RAW Images from my canon rebel?

I have a canon rebel xs and I took some RAW Images which turns out PERFECT! Yet, they wont show up when I click the “Load pictures from camera or scanner”. They wont even load for “Photo impressions” which is the program I got with the camera!


What do I do?


This is now only about How do I load RAW Images from my canon rebel? that you may possibly need to have to clear up situations themselves. With some luck this element helps in several ways: to make your life much better. Praying only about How do I load RAW Images from my canon rebel? might possibly be an answer into the future.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Mark G

Your camera should have come with software called Digital Photo Professional. This is the program that you use to work with RAW images. In the program, you can adjust the exposure, white balance, color, and sharpness, then convert it to jpeg. Digital Photo Professional is the only program that came with your camera that recognizes the RAW images. Photo impressions works with the photos after they have been converted to another format like jpeg’s.


Do know better?

Add your own private answer at the comments!


Scanners (1981) – trailer.


How do you load the RAW image Canon Rebel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive