Sunday, April 7, 2013

What is the reason for the connection to why my computer does not recognize my printer?

Main issue by Aj: Why doesn’t my computer recognize my printer as connected?

Please help me. I recently dusted off my computer, and when I reconnected it, my printer was workign fine. Now, it doesn’t even come up when I want to print on Word. Instead, the “PDF Printer” is set as the default. The power cord and USB to the computer are both plugged in, but the computer does not recognize it. However, it makes a noise when I plug it in, so it knows it’s there. My printer is a Lexmark Z1300 and I have a PC. Thank you.


That may be facts about Why doesn’t my computer recognize my printer as connected? that you’ll aspire to fix difficulties with their. Can easily it will help to in lots of ways, and help your own life far better. With the expectation facts about Why doesn’t my computer recognize my printer as connected? can be an answer when you need it.

Best answer:


Answer by jpvskv

I will assume that you have already set up the drivers and cd for your printer, Yes?


If that is so then you need to tell windows that your Lexmark is you default printer. Click Start, devices and printers and you should see your printer there. If it is not there then you need to install the software for it. If it is there then right click and set it as your default printer.


If you lost your CD software here is the driver for it:

http://support.lexmark.com/index?locale=EN&page=product&userlocale=EN_US&productCode=LEXMARK_Z1300&focusedTab=DOWNLOADS#1


Answer by Alex

make sure your printer cable is connected properly then also not working so you should reinstall the drivers of printer then check it out.


Have any idea better?

Add your own special answer inside the comments!


Printer’s device of Wolfgang Capito of Strasbourg


Photo because of Printer’s device of Wolfgang Capito of Strasbourg


Printer’s device of Wolfgang Capito of Strasbourg.


Established heading: Capito, Wolfgang,‏ ‎‡d 1478-1541‏


Penn Libraries call number: GC5 H9787 525i 1526


All images from this book


What is the reason for the connection to why my computer does not recognize my printer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive