Monday, April 15, 2013

Biometric security on my home computer I can add?

printerfaxscannercopier.blogspot.com ® Biometric security on my home computer I can add?

Predicament courtesy of L******* of Arabia..: Can i add biometric security to my home computer?

I know that there are laptops available on the market that come with built in fingerprint technology. I was just wondering if it could be possible for me to add this fingerprint scanning technology to my base PC for added security?


Any help would be appreciated thanks


This really is tips concerning Can i add biometric security to my home computer? that you will should clear up problems for themselves. Hopefully you like this will assist in several ways; and also make the way you live considerably better. Who wish tips concerning Can i add biometric security to my home computer? happens to be an alternative in to the future.
Optimum solution:


Answer by davidis99
Yes. You can add standalone fingerprint scanners, and there are keyboards available that add fingerprint scanning. You can do a yahoo web search for “desktop fingerprint scanner”, or you can just go to a site like http://www.cdw.com and search for “fingerprint scanner” – they have four items that come up right away.


Answer by Prabhakaran R
You can just contact your computer manufacture they can help you in installing the Biometric security system in your computer it would be very costly


Answer by JB
It wouldn’t be very costly as long as you get the required peripherals (e.g. keyboard fingerprint scanner). Along with this equipment should be software and drivers to install to allow them to communicate with your computer smoothly.


Do know better?

Add your personal answer belonging to the comments!

Biometric security on my home computer I can add?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an incredible post! I learned so much from this. I would gladly take these pieces of advice, too. These help so much. Thanks for sharing!

    -Bio-Office.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive