Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I help for my printer I have does not work what do?

printerfaxscannercopier.blogspot.com ® I help for my printer I have does not work what do?

Subject written by Corona: Help I my printer is not working what do I?

o.k. so my printer was working fine. then one day I decided to organize all my computer cables becuz they were a mess. after I pluged everything in, I later realize that my printer wasn’t working . every time I unplug and plug in the cord it says to install the software again like if it’s the first time I’ve plugged the cord in, I do install it again but it doesn’t print. What should I check for it was working just fine.


I have a lexmark Z13.


Definitely things to know about Help I my printer is not working what do I? that you will must have to clear up difficulties independantly. Optimistically it will aid in lots of ways; and making the way you live far better. Who wish things to know about Help I my printer is not working what do I? just might be the most effective results in the foreseeable future.
Optimum solution:


Answer by davelap8802
Try uninstalling the software completely, than install it again from scratch. If you have the cd use that and follow directions, usually it’s best to install without the printer hooked up until the install wizard asks for it, or after install is complete than reboot your system, plug the usb cord in and let windows do it’s thing.


Good luck!


Answer by Michael
there are a lot of problems with lexmark printer.

i have one and it has been having problems too.

go to the lexmark webpage and download the driver for your model.


this will guide you through a setup and when your done reboot your pc and your printer should work fine.


Answer by Maximus g
first i would check that u haven’t bet any pins on you r cords when u rearranged them, easily done, then check where they plug into, to make sure none of those have been pushed back. I am assuming 1 pc and printer.It won’t harm to reinstall drivers.Good Luck


Answer by WestmontLion
I have a Lexmark all-in-one printer and I think I ran across this before – even after re-installing SW the printer would not work. I believe we had to remove “copies” of the printer from Windows “Printers & Faxes” screen and make sure your lexmark is the “default” printer. If your’re using Windows XP, click Start, control Panel and then the Printers & Faxes link. You will see what is currently setup on your computer.


Answer by mitch
you probably switched usb connections; uninstall,reinstall


Do know much better?

Leave your personal answer in their comments!

I help for my printer I have does not work what do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive