Thursday, April 18, 2013

Button on my keyboard does not work?

printerfaxscannercopier.blogspot.com ® Button on my keyboard does not work?

Request courtesy of Blake: Buttons on my keyboard don’t work?

All of the keys work fine, but the rubber buttons on the keyboard don’t work. I haven’t tested them all, but most of them don’ respond when I press them. Isn’t the “eject” button supposed to open and close the disk drive? What do the buttons “Find”, “Print”, and “Fax” under “Documents” do? Am I not using the buttons under “INTERNET” the right way or at an appropriate time?


That is information about Buttons on my keyboard don’t work? you may must fix dilemmas in their own business. With any luck , it will help to in several ways, and build the way you live far better. Who want information about Buttons on my keyboard don’t work? may be a response within the foreseeable future.
Best answer:


Answer by Ronnie
I have a few similar buttons on my Keyboard. Some of them may not work becuase sometimes it does not automatically detect which drive to eject. You can set which drive you want it to eject by default, but unless you know what you are doing, I wouldn’t want to mess around with it. Besides, you should have an Eject Button on your Tower. That is probably for the people’s who’s eject button is either broken or inaccessible.


Find would probably be for when you are looking at word documents, and you want to find a specific word, you could use that button. Print would probably print whichever word or picture document you currently have opened(If you have a printer), and Fax would probably begin to fax whichever word or picture document you have opened(If you have a fax machine). The keys under Documents are probably for different types of “programs” or Documents.


The buttons under internet may only work when you have a web browser opened (Such as Internet Explorer)


The buttons are pretty much like shortcuts, and they can be very helpful.


Do know greater?

Leave your ultimate answer at the comments!

Button on my keyboard does not work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive