Thursday, April 11, 2013

I have Windows ME, Lexmark 2500 printer was given to me. Need help?

printerfaxscannercopier.blogspot.com ® I have Windows ME, Lexmark 2500 printer was given to me. Need help?

Predicament written by The LesMan: I have Windows ME, and a Lexmark 2500 printer was given to me. Need help.?

I tried to install the software disc, but it says that I need a newer version of windows to do so. Is there any way I can install it to the Windows ME operating system? I also went to the “Add Printer” section of my computer’s control panel, and while I did find Lexmark brand, I did not find the actual model number. Is there a link to where I can download ME compatible software? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.


This is supposed to be about I have Windows ME, and a Lexmark 2500 printer was given to me. Need help.? which you might have got to clear up complications itself. Can easily this can help in many ways, creating everything considerably better. In hopes supposed to be about I have Windows ME, and a Lexmark 2500 printer was given to me. Need help.? will be simple solution going forward.
Best answer:


Answer by sldngptrjngl
Lexmark doesn’t support that version of Windows…only 2000, XP, and Vista. My only suggestion is to try and load generic drivers and see if they let you print or perhaps trying to load drivers for another version of Windows and telling Windows to use them anyways. If neither of those options work, you may be SOL.


Answer by Adnan Sallam
http://www.printer-drivers.com/companies/590.htm?acd=3&rvd=5&thx=9&bng=7&o=4


Answer by ?
say hello to 1999 for me……..


Be sure a lot better?

Add your trusty answer in the comments!

I have Windows ME, Lexmark 2500 printer was given to me. Need help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive