Friday, April 12, 2013

I use my Nokia C3 mobile phone, you can send an email to the fax number of Yahoo acount? ?

printerfaxscannercopier.blogspot.com ® I use my Nokia C3 mobile phone, you can send an email to the fax number of Yahoo acount? ?

Query caused by Jonathan: Can i send a email to a fax number from my yahoo acount using my nokia c3 mobile phone? ?

I tried sending a email to a fax to email number but it did not work.


This can be precisely about Can i send a email to a fax number from my yahoo acount using my nokia c3 mobile phone? ? which you can have got to solve concerns by themselves. I hope this will help to in lots of ways: and make the way you live far better. Who wish precisely about Can i send a email to a fax number from my yahoo acount using my nokia c3 mobile phone? ? could be an option into the future.
Best solution:


Answer by iulia
Hi,


Sure you can as soon as you have internet connection. All you have to do is to subscribe to an internet fax service provider (paid package or free trial) who provides such feature as “email to fax”.


I would suggest you to try http://www.popfax.com Free Trial, it lasts 3 days, and you can send 4 faxes with no credit card.


After subscription, you open your yahoo email, type mail2fax@popfax.com in the “To” field, the security code provided into your account in the “Subject” field, and the destination fax number in international format in the “body”.


that’s it!!!


Learn better?

Add your own personal answer on the comments!

I use my Nokia C3 mobile phone, you can send an email to the fax number of Yahoo acount? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive