Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Scan photos from my Canon printer on my iMac computer and do I save? Please help.

printerfaxscannercopier.blogspot.com ® Scan photos from my Canon printer on my iMac computer and do I save? Please help.

Consult merely by Silly Soccer Music Cara: How do i scan pictures from my Canon printer to my iMac computer & save them? HELP PLEASE.?

I have a cannon printer, and it has a scan button, and i know how to lay the picture where it needs to be to be scanned, but when i press the button, nothing comes up on my iMac that says it saved /: HELP!!!!!


This is now precisely about How do i scan pictures from my Canon printer to my iMac computer & save them? HELP PLEASE.? that you can will have to fix difficulties on his or her. Can easily this will aid in many ways… and will make yourself much better. Desiring precisely about How do i scan pictures from my Canon printer to my iMac computer & save them? HELP PLEASE.? may be an option in later life.
Most practical answer:


Answer by Oceania
well u shuld try installing the printer/scanner software on your mac.


Answer by macdudeosx
Open Preview (in the Applications folder). Go to “File” –> “Import from Scanner”. Figure out the rest yourself.


Acknowledge far better?

Leave your own special answer while in the comments!

Scan photos from my Canon printer on my iMac computer and do I save? Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive