Friday, April 12, 2013

How To set up the anti-virus settings what should I do?

printerfaxscannercopier.blogspot.com ® How To set up the anti-virus settings what should I do?

Consider caused by rec girl: How do I turn my anti-virus setting on?

First of all, my daughter installed Norton Anti-virus while I had avast! running on my computer, now neither one will work. When I tried to uninstall Norton I went to Remove Programs and all I see is Norton Cleansweep listed when I try to remove it it says “the log file… is not valid or the file has been corrupted” Avast has detected Norton on my computer and I get a pop up from them that they cannot run at the same time and they have “disabled my main on access scanners”


Now, when I go to the Security Center My virus protection is off, it says recommendations, am I missing something, because when I click on it it says turn on your antivirus program well HOW do I do that. I have clicked on everything, their tech support is only for commercial users. Please help!


It will be top tips on How do I turn my anti-virus setting on? that you might really should try to solve troubles on his or her. Ideally this helps in lots of ways; and generate everything much better. With the expectation top tips on How do I turn my anti-virus setting on? may just be the most efficient in the future.
Solution:


Answer by mustplaygames2005
Well if you can’t uninstall norton from “add/remove programs”


goto My Computer>Local Disk C:>Program Files>Norton Antivirus and find the uninstaller there.


If that doesn’t work you may have to Restore the PC to factory settings and tell your Daughter not to install and AV software.


Answer by EarthMind
Type in Yahoo or Google “Norton Removal Tool” and download it. After using this tool install the anti-virus software of your choice.


Figure out good?

Add your personal answer in the comments!

How To set up the anti-virus settings what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive