Saturday, April 13, 2013

How To save a Word document on Ubuntu should I do?

printerfaxscannercopier.blogspot.com ® How To save a Word document on Ubuntu should I do?

Concern created by dan: How do I save a Word doc in Ubuntu?

I am a new user of Ubuntu . I want to save a word doc onto my desktop.


That is with information How do I save a Word doc in Ubuntu? may are required to solve dilemmas his or her self. With any luck , it will aid in many ways… creating the way you live far better. Who want with information How do I save a Word doc in Ubuntu? should be a treatment for a long time.
Solution:


Answer by Chris D
File > Save as…


If that doesn’t answer the question you have in your head, can I please suggest you rephrase it more clearly


Answer by attempted-not known
This is the “Computers & Internet > Hardware > Scanners” category. Categorize your question correctly. Placing your question in the right category ensures that it is seen by people who can give you better information and more accurate answers.


Be sure greater?

Leave your own special answer inside the comments!

How To save a Word document on Ubuntu should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive