Sunday, April 14, 2013

The wirles router and home network set up, what do I do?

printerfaxscannercopier.blogspot.com ® The wirles router and home network set up, what do I do?

Consult courtesy of Sam P: How do you set up a home network with a wirles router?

I have a Linksys router that I have hooked up to a computer through an eithernet cable and a computer hooked wirelesly. The one conected to the eithernet cable had a printer atached to it and I would like to acess the printer from the wireles computer.


This is now related to How do you set up a home network with a wirles router? that you will would need to clear up troubles independently. I really hope it will help to in several ways, to make your own life much better. Who wish related to How do you set up a home network with a wirles router? may very well be simple solution inside the foreseeable future.
Best answer:


Answer by ʌ_ʍ ʍr.smile
if they are both connected to the network now, all you have to do is share your printer from the computer it’s connected to and then go to the remote computer select “add printer” from the printers configuration window of your control panel, then select network printer.


click find.


Understand or know better?

Leave your own special answer into the comments!

The wirles router and home network set up, what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive