Saturday, April 13, 2013

Must scan a photo of the book on my computer screen?

printerfaxscannercopier.blogspot.com ® Must scan a photo of the book on my computer screen?

Subject created by Javier: How do i scan a picture in a book onto my computer screen?


My xp broke down so i have a windows 2000


That is needed to know about How do i scan a picture in a book onto my computer screen? which you can really should try to clear up problems only on their. Optimistically this element helps in several ways: and then make yourself much better. Desiring needed to know about How do i scan a picture in a book onto my computer screen? could be a resolution tomorrow.
Best solution:


Answer by mae c
If you have a scanner (windows xp)…


1. Click “Start”

2. Click “All Programs”

3. Click “Windows Photo Gallery”

4. When Windows Photo Gallery pops up, click “File” on the top.

5. Click “Import from Camera or Scanner”


Hope I help


Have any idea a lot better?

Leave your trusty answer within a comments!

Must scan a photo of the book on my computer screen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive