Sunday, April 7, 2013

My start button there arent on the right side of the tab. Do I go back?

Topic by Shaun S: the tabs on the right side of my start button arent there. how do i get them back?

the only thing that are there on the right side are “set program and acces defaults and “printers and faxes” i already checked it not because its on classic start menu please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Definitely is interesting facts about the tabs on the right side of my start button arent there. how do i get them back? that you could be have to have fix issues by themself. Confidently it will help to in many ways… making your life considerably better. Dreaming interesting facts about the tabs on the right side of my start button arent there. how do i get them back? may very well be the most efficient in the long run.

Most practical answer:


Answer by xl_nightmare

If you look closely, next to the start button, you should see some bumps the length of the toolbar. Try clicking that, and pulling to the, what I think would be your left.


If that doesn’t work I have to say I am confused as to what you are initially asking.


Answer by Ivo

Try right click on the taskbar/properties/start menu tab/customize.

there you can choose what to be shown and what not to be shown in the start menu.


Acknowledge far better?

Leave your own answer at the comments!


Fax Machine Blues


Pic as a result of Fax Machine Blues


My start button there arent on the right side of the tab. Do I go back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive