Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Actually my computer has a virus or Facebook my computer virus was trying to?


Dilemma from Kate: Does my computer actually have a virus or was Facebook trying to give my computer a virus?

I was just on facebook and a tab popped up and said “Warning: Your computer is getting viruses. Click “OK” to run a Virus Scanner.” And I saw my folder and said 35 viruses found and I started running. However I felt it might be a virus so I x’ed out. Now I am running my actual virus scanner and I don’t see any. Could my computer actually have a virus?


It is pertaining to Does my computer actually have a virus or was Facebook trying to give my computer a virus? which you may should really resolve complications ourselves. Ideally this element helps in several ways, making the way you live considerably better. Praying pertaining to Does my computer actually have a virus or was Facebook trying to give my computer a virus? might possibly be a way out tomorrow.

Best solution:


Answer by Linds

Never ever click on any AD that comes up saying your infected. Because now you probbaly are. Go here and get this program to check


http://www.malwarebytes.org/


Understand or know much better?

Leave the answer on the comments!


BFS-Auto can achieve high-speed and high-definition book digitization at over 250 pages/min using the original media format. This performance is realized by …



Actually my computer has a virus or Facebook my computer virus was trying to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive