Sunday, March 31, 2013

Knight Rider where can I get? “Eye Scanner”


Real question written by Emily: Where can I get the “Eye Scanner” from knight rider?

Okay most of us know the hit series knight Rider from the 1980′s(remade in 2008) and I have a 1986 trans am and I wanna get that red scanner on mine. Where can I buy one at?


Definitely is everything about Where can I get the “Eye Scanner” from knight rider? that you may possibly would be smart to fix situations by themselves. Ideally this will assist you in several ways; and start making yourself significantly better. Needing everything about Where can I get the “Eye Scanner” from knight rider? may be an alternative next time.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Scag

I am not sure if you can get the original part but if you use red LED lights it will give you the same effect. There are many online stores that sell the LED’s just get the red ones that “chase”. Chase meaning that the move forward one after the other. (Oznium) is where i get mine. Good Luck.


Answer by Jeff R

I think that JC Whitney once had them for sale. Go to allgentransams.com and ask around, I know there are several Trans Am owners from England on there that have those lights installed on their cars.


Know a lot better?

Add your own private answer belonging to the comments!


Scanner Experiment


Concept as a result of Scanner Experiment


So I’ve seen some photos that have been created using a scanner, So I decided to play around & see what happend scanner Rider Knight Knight Rider where can I get? Eye Scanner httpprinterfaxscannercopier blogspot com

I think I might use some in my portfolio, Opinions?



Knight Rider where can I get? “Eye Scanner”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive