Thursday, March 28, 2013

My camera is connected to the computer, what should I do?


Dilemma basically by Luisa B: How do I get my camera to connect with the computer?

I want to upload some stuff, but my camera’s being retarded. I’ve done this a million times, but now all of a sudden, it’s not working! I already connected it with the USB thingy, and usually the uploader thing just pops up… But now, nothing! What’s up with that? So I tried clicking the “My Pictures” thing, and then “get pix from camera or scanner.” So then, it completely ignores my camera and goes straight to my scanner! What should I do?!

Okay, the playback mode person answerer gets the ten points once my computer stops being retarded and lets me pick out best answers!


Definitely is interesting facts about How do I get my camera to connect with the computer? which you can must solve complications independantly. Now this element helps in several ways: creating your own life considerably better. Desiring interesting facts about How do I get my camera to connect with the computer? could well be a solution when you need it.

Best answer:


Answer by tRuThBtOlD

Turn your camera on while it is connected to the computer.


Answer by skalicki562

make sure your camera is on playback mode


Learn much better?

Add your special answer from the comments!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQnwrv1bNb4 Nacht hobby. Code Zaandam rood of zwart of wit. De koffie staat bruin HB. Het hemd is blauw en de zend-stralen zij…



My camera is connected to the computer, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive