Sunday, March 31, 2013

I want to do, the police seukaeneoeul I flatbed scanner or a regular scanner do I need?

Main problem basically by slgalusha: I’m thinking about getting a Police Scanner, do I need a Trucking Scanner or just a regular scanner?

I just want to pick up Police, Fire, Medical, Weather Spotters etc. I don’t really inderstand what “Trucking Scanners” are?


Actually learn about I’m thinking about getting a Police Scanner, do I need a Trucking Scanner or just a regular scanner? you will might want to solve difficulties by themself. Preferably this will assist you in lots of ways… and will make the way you live considerably better. In hopes learn about I’m thinking about getting a Police Scanner, do I need a Trucking Scanner or just a regular scanner? may well be an answer as time goes on.

Most practical answer:


Answer by zqert988

The word is “trunking” and one that has that capability is a good one but you don’t need it. Here is an example:


http://www.thenerds.net/UNIDEN.TrunkTracking_Handheld_Police_Scanner.BC246T.html?affid=8&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=BC246T%5E~%5EUNIDEN


Trunked radio system explained:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trunked_radio_system


Once you buy one look here for frequencies:


http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/


Online scanners you can listen to:


http://www.police-scanner.info/live-police-scanners.htm


Answer by ►BobB◄

YES! it is called a TRUNKING scanner because it will follow TRUNKED communications.


Trunking is one of the latest incarnations of public service systems.


Police, Fire, and EMT’s are using Trunked Networks.

Weather spotters will remain on the ham bands where they are standard channels. Same with the marine weather (NOAA) broadcasts on 162.xxx


Acknowledge far better?

Leave your personal answer for the comments!


The Pharmanex Bio Photonic Scanner was on Dr Oz. This noninvasive scanner lets you know what the antioxidant level is in your body.


Scanner Teardown 09


Video by way of Scanner Teardown 09


Got rid of a lot more mirrors and mechanical bits (more levers than I’ve ever seen in a scanner!). The last stages of the optic path are visible here.


I want to do, the police seukaeneoeul I flatbed scanner or a regular scanner do I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive