Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Is there a way to stop a fax from my mobile phone?


Dilemma from whisper_in_the_wind1186: Is there a way to stop fax machines from calling my cell phone?

Is there a way to have faxes from calling my cell phone? I have had anywhere from 3-5 business a day “faxing” my cell. There have been some luck with calling the business back because their fax line is the same as their regular number but some I’m not so lucky with. I have even had the infamous 999-999-9999 number calling me as early as 2am in the morning. Its very frustrating and annoying. What can I do to make it stop????


This really is all about Is there a way to stop fax machines from calling my cell phone? that you could be choose to clear up conditions for their own reasons. Ideally this’ll help in many ways, and produce yourself better. With the expectation all about Is there a way to stop fax machines from calling my cell phone? can be an alternative inside the foreseeable future.

Solution:


Answer by pms2go

call your provider to block these types of calls.


Answer by ♥♥ LINDA ♥♥

Change your #.


Do know a lot better?

Add your special answer inside a comments!


This is really sweet and funny!!!! This is a kitty’s way of making that pesky fax machine work!! lol Plz comment and rate!



Is there a way to stop a fax from my mobile phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive