Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Annoying thing on my desktop, how do I get rid of?


Concern by K: How do I get rid of annoying thing on my desktop?

I have a Mac G5. I accidentally clicked something while I was importing pictures from my external hard drive. This thing came up called a “Generic scanner”which I’ve never seen before.(I was scanning on my second computer and transferring.) The thing will not go away. When I put my cursor on it I just get the little revolving rainbow. Now I can’t get my browser to quit when I put the computer to sleep. It just makes a clunking noise. Any answers?


This really is relating to How do I get rid of annoying thing on my desktop? that you will aspire to fix difficulties their selves. Simply this will aid in several ways… that will create your life significantly better. In hopes relating to How do I get rid of annoying thing on my desktop? tend to be an answer in to the future.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Charlie Potter

Go into system preferences. Under System click on Accounts. Select your account. On the right at the top will be Password | Login Items. Click on Login Items. Click on ConnectServices (or something like that – I didn’t note the exact name) and hit delete (you may need to click on the Lock at the bottom left to make this change).


I saw this answer in one website, maybe it’s helpful for you.


Answer by chezzrob

turn the power off and reboot the computer


Be sure better?

Add the answer to the comments!
Scanner (Robin Rimbaud) – Immemory Album: Lauwarm Instrumentals Label: Sulfur Records Catalog#: SULCD002 Country: UK Released: 1999.



Annoying thing on my desktop, how do I get rid of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive