Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I save a Word document via Outlook file can fax?


Issue from Beth K: Can I fax a word doc file saved through outlook?

I have files that I fax to folks that have a fax machine but I don’t want to make copies and then “hard” fax them over. It would be nice to have a way to just “fax” through outlook?


That’s details Can I fax a word doc file saved through outlook? that you may possibly wish to solve problems theirselves. I hope this will assist you in several ways; creating your own life significantly better. Who want details Can I fax a word doc file saved through outlook? may perhaps be an alternative within the foreseeable future.

Solution:


Answer by ckm1956

Not through Outlook.


There is software (such as WinFax Pro) that installs a “driver” that acts as a “printer”. You open the document in Word, then print to the fax driver.


You will also need an analog phone line and an old fashioned modem.


Know greater?

Leave your own special answer inside a comments!
Six Step Tutorial and Free Trial – http://www.gmailfax.com Ready to get started? http://www.gmailfax.com/testdrive.html If you’re ready to get started se…



I save a Word document via Outlook file can fax?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive