Thursday, March 28, 2013

Driver there on my Canon scanner is compatible with my Windows 7 PC?


Inquiry caused by Brian Skafica: Is there a driver for my Windows 7 PC that’s compatible with my Canon scanner?

Last week I bought a new Compaq PC with Windows 7 and a dual-core AMD Athlon II processor. Then I found out that my Canon CanoScan N670U scanner is not compatible with my new PC. Is there a driver that makes my scanner “fit” with my new PC?


Definitely is info on Is there a driver for my Windows 7 PC that’s compatible with my Canon scanner? that you’ll really should try to solve conditions without any assistance. Simply this will assist in several ways… creating your own life better. With the expectation info on Is there a driver for my Windows 7 PC that’s compatible with my Canon scanner? may just be the most effective results going forward.

Best answer:


Answer by Jeff_Windows_Team

Your best bet will be to consult the Canon website, or let Windows Update find one.


Jeff

Windows Outreach Team


Acknowledge good?

Add your ultimate answer as part of his comments!


Scanner recording of Cop Killer Christopher Dorner Held up in cabin.Listen to the actual conversation between the police as they plan and burn the cabin down…



Driver there on my Canon scanner is compatible with my Windows 7 PC?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive