Saturday, March 30, 2013

Conneceted did see the device on my network, what should I do?


Question by Justin: How do I see devices that are conneceted to my network?

I’m on my desktop which is the main computer/device of the house. How do I see the wireless connections? The desktop uses windows xp if that helps any.


However this is pertaining to How do I see devices that are conneceted to my network? that you may really should try to solve concerns personally. With any luck , it will help to in several ways; and generate the way you live much better. Wishing pertaining to How do I see devices that are conneceted to my network? just might be a response in later life.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Adam H

open a browser (Internet Explorer) and go to your router’s IP where you would type in a web address (usually 192.168.1.1) and depending on the kind of router you have you will be able to navigate through your router to get a list of all devices pulling an IP on your network.


Answer by Thomas

Download the free software “network scanner” from www.softperfect.com. It will show you a list of all devices connected to your network.


Do know a lot better?

Leave the answer in their comments!


Driver Scanner 2013 serial key 100% working. By Fezan Qadir Bhatti Try Uniblue PowerSuite (3 in 1) uniblue powersuite 2012 3.0.7.5 http://www.4shared.com/rar…


scanner goes wrong


Appearance just by scanner goes wrong


The scanner is ruined, but it’s nice to see all that colors in a B&W photo.

Anyway, I hope i can get a normal scan



Conneceted did see the device on my network, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive