Thursday, March 28, 2013

Printed form on my desktop?


Subject merely by innaviog32: How do I print a form to my desktop?

I have my work laptop and I am unable to print from my house so I was trying to remember how to print the form to my desktop so I can later print it at work. what Icon on the “printer and faxes” do I set as default in order to make this happen?


This is information on How do I print a form to my desktop? which you can have to clear up difficulties his or her self. With some luck it will help in several ways: may create yourself greater. In hopes information on How do I print a form to my desktop? may just be a fix at some point.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Dackstar

Try the “Microsoft Office Document Image Writer” if you’ve got it.


Answer by doug0102

Why don’t you simply email this form to yourself and then print from email on any computer you want or can?


Acknowledge good?

Leave your individual answer belonging to the comments!


1989.


fax party


Impression by simply fax party


have your very own fax party!!!



Printed form on my desktop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive