Sunday, March 31, 2013

How do I print a color PowerPoint slides?


Question written by Jaci: How do I print Powerpoint slides in color?

When I went to print preview, my slides were on the “Color (Black and White Printer)” Setting under the Options tab. How do I get it to full color?

And yes, I have a colored printer. The print preview is showing up in black and white when the slides are made in color.

Thanks! Going to Properties helped!


Definitely supposed to be about How do I print Powerpoint slides in color? that you could be need to resolve situations on their own. With some luck it will help in lots of ways… and help everything considerably better. In hopes supposed to be about How do I print Powerpoint slides in color? may well be a method over the years.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Skye Taylor

You can only print it out in color if you have a colored printer.


Answer by Melody

click print, then go to properties and then you can find your way around. just set it to colour. unless your printer doesn’t have colour then it cant print in colour.


Have any idea far better?

Add the answer within a comments!


Engineering Newswire 29: 3D Printers in Vending Machines Read the eBook: Multi-CAD Data, Unified Design http://demand.ptc.com/forms/FY13MultiCADMidStage-EN?c…


Printer on glass


Picture courtesy of Printer on glass


Printer



How do I print a color PowerPoint slides?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive