Saturday, March 30, 2013

People search draws out loud and listen to the words of the children’s book to know the name / type?

Question created by Daisyfay: Does anyone know the name/type of children’s book that scans the words and pronounces them aloud out loud?

I am looking for the children’s books that come with a “word scanner”. The child is supposed to read the book but if he/she stumbles/can’t pronounce the word you can place the “scanner” on top of the word and it will sound out & pronounce the word. Please help! I’m trying I can’t seem to find them anywhere or I’m typing the wrong search to find them??


Truly is a look into Does anyone know the name/type of children’s book that scans the words and pronounces them aloud out loud? that you can have to clear up problems in their own business. Hopefully this can help in many ways… and formulate yourself far better. Who want a look into Does anyone know the name/type of children’s book that scans the words and pronounces them aloud out loud? might possibly be the very best for a long time.

Best answer:


Answer by GaryE

I think that is called a leapfrog. But I am not certain. I know my nieces and nephews had a leapfrog and I think that is how it worked.


Answer by hay p

i think its leapfrog. i have an idea of what your talking about from my childhood and i remember the system. i hope this helped!


Figure out far better?

Leave your ultimate answer to the comments!


Our team at 3D3 Solutions has been working hard in developing a new low-cost 3D scanning solution, KScan3D. With KScan3D, Kinect hardware, and a PC or Mac ru…


scanner


Video through process of scanner


this is what the fuzz looked like on the scanner


People search draws out loud and listen to the words of the children’s book to know the name / type?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive