Sunday, March 31, 2013

Fast by mail or fax my transcript?


Consult made by : Is it faster to mail or fax in my transcript?

The school I applied for needs my transcript before they can process my application. What’s the fastest method to get them my transcript?


However this is relating to Is it faster to mail or fax in my transcript? that you may possibly really need to resolve problems independantly. Subsequently this can help in several ways; that will create your life significantly better. With the expectation relating to Is it faster to mail or fax in my transcript? may well be a resolution someday.

Most practical answer:


Answer by pickmefirstplz

fax.


Answer by ctsmrvn

If the school will accept transcripts by fax, and if you have the fax number, that’s the faster way. But be sure they’ll accept it in that form. Transcripts often have an official “seal” from the registrar of the institution from which the transcript comes. Some schools will not accept a “copy” (which is what a “fax” is), and they insist on having an original with the original seal. Call the school first to make sure that faxing will be acceptable. (Someone in admissions or the registrar’s office can answer the question for you.) After you get approval to send the fax, it will, indeed, be the faster way.


Know much better?

Leave your special answer in their comments!


Learn how to send a test fax to the HP fax service. This service will help diagnose and resolve issues with sending and receiving faxes. The printer shown is…


Galeodea fax


Design as a result of Galeodea fax


Galeodea fax

snail

CASG # 5334

Oligocene

Washington, USA, North America

ph#004607F

ventral view



Fast by mail or fax my transcript?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive