Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My caller ID and identify the sources of international phone?


Issue basically by michaelblog: How do I identify the origin of an international call with my caller ID?

I have received two calls from international numbers; one I answered and one I did not. The one I picked up I could not understand; the person did not speak English. I think they said “fax” but that’s all I heard. I have received a number of fax “messages” on my phone. The numbers my caller ID showed are 9 or 10 digits. How can I backtrack these numbers and find out where I’m being called from (so that I can hopefully resolve this situation)?


This is exactly tips on How do I identify the origin of an international call with my caller ID? that you may should fix issues itself. Maybe it will help to in many ways; and build yourself considerably better. Who wish tips on How do I identify the origin of an international call with my caller ID? may well be a way out over time.

Best answer:


Answer by Roger Vadim*LOL*

could be SIP numbers from Skype!


Answer by Sweet Polly

Michael, when you say you’ve received fax messages, do you mean that you’re hearing data tones? If so, the security department of your local phone company may be able to help you.

Call them up (you want the group that handles harassing phone calls) and explain what’s happening and give them the number.

If it’s a fax line calling you, they will probably send a fax back to the company for you and explain that they are dialing a wrong number. Providing the folks at the other end understand English, this should do it. Keep in mind that the calls have to be nearly ‘harassing’ though, as in you’re receiving them at all hours of the day & night.


I can’t guarantee that your company will do this for you, but MY phone company does, so it’s certainly worth a shot.


Polly


Understand or know much better?

Add your own individually styled answer while in the comments!
Learn how to send a fax correctly with a demonstration on a fax machine in this free business tools video on how to use a fax machine. Expert: Mark Westling …



My caller ID and identify the sources of international phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive