Friday, March 29, 2013

By fax to college, what do I do?

Consider written by Shelly: What am I supposed to fax to this college?

I am supposed to send or fax “documentation” to this college to prove that I am a citizen of the US so that I can be charged in-state tuition.


What does it mean by documentation? Am I supposed to fax a birth certificate?


Definitely remarkable facts about What am I supposed to fax to this college? that you could require to clear up difficulties personally. Now this will aid in many ways… and produce your life significantly better. Dreaming remarkable facts about What am I supposed to fax to this college? could very well be an option sooner or later.

Best answer:


Answer by Chris P of San Antonio

Faxing them your Birth Certificate and Social Security Card should suffice.


Be sure better?

Leave your individual answer with the comments!


Learn tips on how to receive a fax from a fax machine for office use in this free business tools video on how to use a fax machine. Expert: Mark Westling Bio…


By fax to college, what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive