Thursday, March 28, 2013

What droid or Gmail app on my phone download the document and edit can?

Doubt merely by Dude: What droid app will allow me to download documents from gmail to my phone AND edit them?

When i try to open a document from gmail it says “preview” and I can open it but can’t edit it or save it to my phone.


This is now relating to What droid app will allow me to download documents from gmail to my phone AND edit them? that you will will need to fix dilemmas alone. With some luck this can help in several ways; and to make your own life greater. With the expectation relating to What droid app will allow me to download documents from gmail to my phone AND edit them? tend to be a way out for a long time.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Sabrina

It depends on what the file extension is.


You’ll want to download/ save the document to your phone to edit it. To open text or html files, there is a file viewer and html files can be opened in the html viewer. The phone is also preinstalled with QuickOffice and you can use it to open word files, excel spreadsheets, xml files and pdf documents.


However, I found the Documents 2 go. Word, Excel-like, Slideshow, and PDF programs. It was $ 14.99 but it was worth it to me. There is also GDocs (free) if you use Google Documents & want to sync your stuff there. Below are the links to those apps. Scan the QR Code (2d barcode) with “barcode scanner” and it will take you to the apps in the market (I love this feature).


Docs2go by Dataviz:


http://www.androlib.com/android.application.com-dataviz-docstogo-qmBD.aspx


GDocs:


http://www.androlib.com/android.application.art-wild-gdocs-pzn.aspx


Hope this helps.


Know greater?

Leave your own answer from the comments!


Subscribe NOW to Jay Leno’s Garage: http://full.sc/JD4OF8 Watch while Jay scans and reproduces his face!… Check out the Official Jay Leno’s Garage Site for…


RF Scanner


Reputation by RF Scanner


RF Scanner


What droid or Gmail app on my phone download the document and edit can?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive