Friday, March 29, 2013

My printer is connected with a PC, and I can get in print, but said to my domain printer unable2Connct?

Challenge merely by hamayun_251082: My printer is attached with PC and i can get local printing but on my domain the said printer is unable2Connct?

.As it is displayed “unable to connect”,I cant send prints to that printer.I have checked firewall and it is off.The makeshift solution i have found is to delete the printer from “Printers and faxes” and add it again and this brings the printer to Ready state again,but of course this isnt a best practice.Any best and durable option please.

Thanks

Syed Hamayun Ali Shah Marwat


That is certainly tips about My printer is attached with PC and i can get local printing but on my domain the said printer is unable2Connct? possibly should solve dilemmas automatically. With any luck , this element helps in several ways… and create everything far better. Who wish tips about My printer is attached with PC and i can get local printing but on my domain the said printer is unable2Connct? is likely to be a resolution when you need it.

Best answer:


Answer by gemini

Hello you can shut down your PC and unplug your printer

Now plug your printer back on and turn your PC back on.

Gemini

This should get it back running.


Answer by ronsapp

Make sure the printer is turned on before starting the PC. If it is not, the PC won’t see it and not load it as the printer.


Know far better?

Add all your answer to the comments!


Learn how to hook up a fax machine to for your office or business, with tips on connecting the phone line, in this free business tools video on how to use a …


My printer is connected with a PC, and I can get in print, but said to my domain printer unable2Connct?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive