Thursday, April 4, 2013

Labtop from your PC to the printer from the computer to print something you can?

Main problem made by alexasharpie: Can you print something from your labtop from a PC Computer’s Printer?

I’m trying to print a document from my labtop from my regular PC computer’s printer. I go to “Network” On my labtop and it seems to detect the printer but won’t let me “add printer” So could anyone help?


This is exactly important facts about Can you print something from your labtop from a PC Computer’s Printer? which you can must resolve dilemmas ourselves. I really hope you will find in lots of ways: and also make your own life much better. Wishing important facts about Can you print something from your labtop from a PC Computer’s Printer? are likely to be the very best at some forward point.

Best answer:


Answer by archan

you have to share the printer on the desktop – which it probably is if you can see it on the laptop.

And then there is a very good chance you will need to disable any firewall software on the desktop, and possibly – but not too likely on the laptop.


Answer by majoretteohio

Usually when I’m on my laptop, i connect a pc cord from the printer to the laptop and it should let you know that you have received connection for the printer and let you print.


Answer by Thomas195

What is a LABTOP?


Learn much better?

Leave the actual answer from the comments!


BEST Wireless Printers 2013 http://www.squidoo.com/the-best-wireless-printers My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/YourFavoriteReviews http://youtu.be/O_b…


brother Printer MFC-8370


Look by means of brother Printer MFC-8370


brother Printer MFC-8370


auxo.co.kr/106753030


Labtop from your PC to the printer from the computer to print something you can?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive